Bulla Road bridge closure leaving DFO heading northbound
2 October 8.30pm to 20 October 12pm
When we close the Bulla Road bridge, all traffic leaving DFO will need to turn left onto the freeway entry ramp.
To head north (outbound) on the Calder or Tullamarine Freeway you'll need to detour back to Bulla Road:
- Keep left on the entry ramp
- Merge onto the separated road to Bell Street - do not enter the freeway
- Continue to Bell Street
- Turn left onto Cumberland Road
- Turn left onto Gaffney Street
- Continue onto Park Street
- Turn left onto Stewart Street
- Turn left onto Pascoe Vale Road
- Turn left onto Pascoe Avenue (following the signs for Tulla Fwy)
- Continue onto Woodland Street
- Turn right onto Bulla Road
- Turn left onto the freeway entry ramps.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.