Bolte Bridge ramp to West Gate Freeway westbound closure
Fetching detour times...
When we close the westbound exit ramp from the Bolte Bridge onto the West Gate Gateway, all traffic will need to take the eastbound (tunnels) exit.
If you want to head west to the West Gate Bridge, you'll need to use Lorimer Street and Montague Street to get onto the westbound West Gate Freeway:
- Keep left on the Bolte Bridge
- Take the Lorimer Street / Kings Way exit onto the West Gate Freeway
- Exit the freeway at Lorimer Street, keeping to the right.
- Turn right onto Montague Street, keeping in the West Gate Freeway entry lane
- Turn right onto the West Gate Freeway entry ramp.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.