Bolte Bridge to Kings Way and Lorimer Street ramp closure detour
Fetching detour times...
When the ramp linking the Bolte Bridge to Kings Way and Lorimer Street the following detour will be in place.
Getting to Kings Way
- Take the westbound exit from the Bolte Bridge (towards Geelong / West Gate Bridge)
- Stay on the exit ramp to Todd Street. Do not enter the freeway
- Turn right at Todd Street and cross over the freeway
- Turn right onto Cook Street.
- Continue on Cook Street and take the entry ramp onto the West Gate Freeway (eastbound).
- Continue on the freeway and take the Kings Way exit.
Getting to Lorimer Street
- From the Bolte Bridge, take the Footscray Road exit
- Turn left onto Footscray Road
- Continue on Footscray Road
- Turn left onto Dudley Street
- Turn right onto Wurundjeri Way
- Continue on Wurundjeri Way, keeping right.
- Turn right onto Lorimer Street.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org.