Bolte Bridge to Kings Way full ramp closure
Fetching detour times...
When the Bolte Bridge exit ramp to Kings Way is fully closed, you will not be able to access the Kings Way exit ramp. The following detour, via the Montague Street exit, will be in place:
From CityLink inbound
If you are travelling inbound on CityLink, you will need to head west and then double-back to access the Montague Street exit. Please note, you cannot access the Montague Street exit from the eastbound South Eastern Suburbs exit from the Bolte Bridge.
- Take the West Gate Bridge exit from the Bolte Bridge.
- Stay on the service road to Todd Road.
- Turn right onto Todd Road and cross over the West Gate Freeway.
- Turn right onto Cook Street, take the entry ramp onto the West Gate Freeway (inbound).
- Follow the detour below.
From West Gate Freeway inbound
- Take the Montague Street exit.
- Turn right onto Montague Street (southbound).
- Turn left onto Normanby Road. Vehicles over 3m in height must use this detour to avoid the very low Montague Street bridge.
- Turn right onto Clarendon Street.
- Turn left onto Albert Road.
- Stay on Albert Road to the intersection with Kings Way.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us at 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.