Bolte Bridge ramp to Burnley Tunnel extended closure detours
We will be closing the exit ramp on the Bolte Bridge for the Burnley Tunnel / South Eastern Suburbs for 24 hours.
Multiple detour routes will be in place to keep you moving as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you're heading towards the Burnley Tunnel and south eastern suburbs, exit at Footscray Road and travel via Wurundjeri Way, joining the West Gate Freeway from Montague Street.
- If you're heading towards the eastern suburbs, exit at Flemington Road.
We strongly encourage you to exit at Flemington Road or Footscray Road.
If you miss these detours, you can continue on CityLink and access the West Gate Freeway via Todd Road and Cook Street.
Via Footscray Road and Wurundjeri Way
- From the Bolte Bridge, take the Footscray Road exit
- Turn left onto Footscray Road
- Continue on Footscray Road
- Turn left onto Dudley Street
- Turn right onto Wurundjeri Way
- Continue on Wurundjeri Way, keeping left
- Take the entry ramp onto the West Gate Freeway (South Eastern Suburbs).
Via Todd Road and Cook Street
- From the Bolte Bridge, take the westbound exit ramp towards the West Gate Bridge / Geelong (right-hand lanes)
- Take the Todd Road exit
- Continue on the exit ramp
- Turn right onto Todd Road
- Turn right onto Cook Street
- Take the entry ramp onto the West Gate Freeway.
via Flemington Road to the Eastern Freeway
- From CityLink, take the Flemingon Road exit, keeping left
- Turn left onto Elliot Drive
- Continue onto Macarthur Road
- Continue onto Cemetery Road
- Continue onto Princes Street
- Continue onto Alexander Parade
- Take the entry ramp onto the Eastern Freeway.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.