Bolte Bridge eastbound exit ramps closures (full closure Kings Way exit ramp)
Fetching detour times...
When the Bolte Bridge's eastbound exit ramps are closed, you will not be able to head directly to Kings Way or the Burnley Tunnel. You will need to take the West Gate Bridge / Geelong exit and then one of the following detours:
To the Burnley Tunnel / South Eastern Suburbs
- From the Bolte Bridge, take the West Gate Bridge / Geelong exit.
- Stay on the exit ramp to Todd Road. Do not enter the freeway.
- Turn right onto Todd Road.
- Turn right onto Cook Street.
- Take the entry ramp onto the West Gate Freeway.
To Kings Way (and Lorimer Street)
- Take the Geelong / West Gate Bridge exit.
- Stay on the entry ramp to Promasky Road. Do not enter the freeway.
- Turn left onto Promasky Road.
- Turn left onto Williamstown Road.
- Continue onto Normanby Road.
- To get to Lorimer Street, turn left onto Montague Street and then left into Lorimer Street.
- To get to Kings Way, continue on Normanby Road and turn right into Kings Way.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.