Bell Street to Pascoe Vale Road link road (and outbound exit ramp) closure detour
Fetching detour times...
When the Bell Street to Pascoe Vale Road link road is closed you will not be able to access Pascoe Vale Road. The following detour will be in place:
- Take the entry ramp onto the Tullamarine Freeway
- Take the Bulla Road exit.
- Turn left onto Bulla Road. Keep left.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Woodland Road.
- Follow the road round to the left and onto Pascoe Avenue.
If heading north on Pascoe Vale Road
- Keep left at the fork (do not go under the bridge).
- Merge onto Pascoe Vale Road (northbound).
If heading south on Pascoe Vale Road
- Keep right at the fork, continue under the bridge.
- Turn left onto Pascoe Vale Road (southbound).
The Pascoe Vale Road outbound exit ramp will also be closed. You can use the detour above to get back to Pascoe Vale Road.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.