Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, Fanny Street to Pattison Street, closure detour
We close the Moonee Ponds Creek Trail between Fanny Street to Pattison Street from 7am to 5pm, Monday to Saturday. There may also be occasions when we need to close the trail outside of these normal working hours. Please check the message boards.
When the Trail is closed the following detours will be in place:
- Follow the footpath to Fanny Street.
- At the roundabout, turn left on to Bent Street.
- Turn right on to Juliet Street.
- Turn left on to Victoria Street.
- Just before Victoria Street crosses CityLink, turn right on to the Moonee Valley Racecourse car-park access road.
- Stay on this road on to Pattison Street.
- Access the Trail via the footpath on the left just after you pass under Dean Street.
Please note that the Moonee Ponds Creek Trail is also closed between Ormond Park and Fenton Street until May 2017. If you are travelling beyond Ormond Park stay on Pattison Street and follow the detour to Fenton Street or Mount Alexander Road.
- Head north on Pattison Street and on to the Moonee Valley Racecourse car-park access road
- Stay on this road and then turn left on to Victoria Street.
- Turn right on to Fanny Street.
- At the top of Fanny Street, take the footpath on the right to rejoin the Trail.
If you have any questions about these detours then contact us at 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.