When we close shared footpaths to carry out works, we put detours in place.
Here you'll find a list of those detours. Each detour page contains maps and details of the detour.
- Earl Street and Vaughan Street pedestrian bridges, Airport West / Essendon Fields (mid 2017)
- English Street bridge closure, pedestrian and cyclist access to Essendon Fields (January 2017)
- Fullarton Road, changes to bus route 476 and closure of bus stops (mid 2017)
- Mickleham Road interchange pedestrian detour (from September 2016)
- Mount Alexander Road footpath, Flemington (until 28 February 2017)
- Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, Fanny Street to Pattison Street (currently open, closing again March 2017)
- Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, Ormond Park to Mount Alexander Road (until May 2017)
- Moonee Ponds Creek Trail, Wallace Crescent (until May 2017)
If you have any questions about these detours contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.