Going to Melbourne Airport?
Tips and advice to help you plan your journey and get to the airport on time.
- 17 Jan CityLink between West Gate Freeway and Flemington Road
- 18 Jan Dynon Road entry ramp
- 15 Jan - 19 Jan Brunswick Road entry ramp
- 18 Jan - 19 Jan Footscray Road exit ramp
- 17 Jan - 20 Jan Pascoe Vale Road exit ramp
- 20 Jan, 21 Jan West Gate Freeway between Graham Street and Moray Street
- 14 Jan - 22 Jan English Street freeway ramps
- 22 Jan Bolte Bridge ramp to Kings Way
English Street bridge closure in January
Major works will impact your access to Essendon Fields and Airport West in January
It's business as usual in Essendon Fields
Prepare to shop, stop for lunch and go to work in Essendon Fields and Airport West this summer
Pedestrian and cyclist access during English Street bridge closure
Find out more about our shuttle bus to and from Essendon Fields
Tulla open but night works continue
While the Tullamarine Freeway opened on Saturday morning, night works continue including a full closure of CityLink on 17 January.
Calder Freeway ramp signals
We are installing ramp signals to better manage traffic flow on the Tullamarine Freeway
16 January 2017
While the Tullamarine Freeway re-opened on Saturday morning, ongoing night works continue, including a full closure of CityLink on Tuesday 17 January.
10 January 2017
As part of Walk to School month, students living in the City of Moonee Valley were encouraged to leave the car at home to go in the running to win some great prizes.
4 January 2017
You're invited to watch the new English Street bridge take shape
Latest from Instagram
Click the Instagram images below to view the full post. You can also view all our posts or follow us @CTWidening.