- 23 Sep Melrose Drive entry ramp
- 23 Sep Melrose Drive exit ramp
- 24 Sep Mickleham Road entry ramp
- 24 Sep M80 Ring Road exit ramp to Melrose Drive and Tullamarine Freeway
- 24 Sep M80 Ring Road entry ramp from Tullamarine Freeway and Mickleham Road
- 25 Sep Mickleham Road exit ramp
- 25 Sep M80 Ring Road entry ramp from Tullamarine Freeway and Mickleham Road
- 24 Sep - 25 Sep English Street entry ramp
New earlier exit to English Street open
We’ve opened the new English Street exit. You no longer need to weave or merge across fast-moving traffic to get to Matthews Avenue and Essendon Fields.
New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway
Extra citybound lanes and the new exit to the M80 Ring Road and Mickleham Road now open.
Changes to Bulla Road northbound
Make sure you're in the correct lane for the freeways and DFO.
We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps
As part of the new freeway management system, we've switched on signals on the inbound entry ramps from Kings Road to McNamara Avenue.
Freeway management system rollout continues
We've switched on the signals on CityLink's entry ramps.
7 September 2018
We've opened the final new additional lane on the Tullamarine Freeway.
3 September 2018
Plan ahead for evening trips to Melbourne Airport on Tuesday through to Friday.
28 August 2018
We're closing the English Street outbound exit ramp from Friday evening to Monday morning.
Go to our YouTube channel for more videos.
Latest from Instagram
Click the Instagram images below to view the full post. You can also view all our posts or follow us @CTWidening.